DC-DC Boost module(3V to 3.3V-9V)
- Units in Stock: 399
- Date Added: Friday 06 May, 2011
Add to Cart:
This module is small in size,large in power,and with 1000mA output current , undervoltage instructions and efficiency as high as 94%.
Size:length:25mm(33mm if the USB is included);width:18.8mm;height:11mm(13mm if the potentiometer is included)
Output voltage:3.3V-9V(can be adjusted continously)
Rated current:1000mA(800mA when input is 2.8V-3V.)
Conversion efficiency:90% in average,(the larger the input voltage is,the higher the efficiency is)
Work temperature:-40 degrees centigrade to 85 degrees centigrade
Full load temperature rise:20 degrees centigrade
Static current:130 uA
Load adjust rate:±1%
Voltage adjust rate:±0.5%
Input method:IN+:input positive;IN-:input negative;
Output method:standard USB
How to use
First give the right input voltage,and then monitor the output voltage with a multimeter and regulate the potentiometer to change the output voltage until you get the right output.(usually output increase clockwise,decrease counterclockwise)
The output voltage can be regulated continously.
- the function of undervoltage indicator:If voltage is large enough,the indicator is on.when the voltage is lower than 2.7V,the indicator is off and you should charge the battery,or it might be damaged.
- when output voltage is as high as 6V,you’b better connect the input power supply first and connect the load second.
- mobile power supply:when you are on business trip or in tourism,you can prepare such a mobile power supply so that you can charge the battery of your mp3 or mobilephone with some other batteries.
- voltage adjusting:when you design needs different voltages,it will be a good choice to use this module.
- make your power supply stable:when your power supply is not stable,you can use this module to make it.