32-Channel Servo Controller Board V2
Save: 5% off
- Units in Stock: 203
- Date Added: Thursday 26 May, 2011
Add to Cart:
Up to 32 servo motors can controlled at the same time, either by using a software on a PC, or UART communication ( TTL serial port) of MCU (51, AVR, ARM, FPGA, PIC, etc.) to send commands to control the steering.You can also download instructions to the servo motor controller for offline operation.
Compared with the first version, this new version got:
- More powerful MCU
- Higher controlling accuracy
- Offline operation function
- Identify baud rate automatically
- Controlling MCU power supply: 6.5~12 V or 3.5~5.5V. (USB can be used to power the chip on servos board.And it can be chosen automatically.With the USB reverse protection,it can protect your computer from been hurted by the reverse USB.)
- Servos power supply: DC (depends on the motors, generally 5V DC)
- Control channels: 32. (can be controlled at the same time and the accuracy can be adjusted)
- Communication Input: USB or UART (TTL or USART). (The Bluetooth or some other wireless module can be used to make the controlling)
- Signal Output: PWM (Accuracy 1us).
- Servo motor resolution: 1us, 0.09 degrees.
- Baud Rate: 9600,19200,28400,57600,115200,128000(recognized automatically)
- Servo motors supported: Futaba, Hitec or some other Servos Motor controlled by PWM.
- Dimensions: 63.5mm x 43.5mm x 1.6mm.
- Control mode: USB and UART (TTL) to accept command. (Comes with USB data wire and PC controlling software)
- Flash: onboard 512K ROM(If every command is used to control the 32 motors at the same time,more than 500 commands can be saved.)
- Click there to get the manual
- Click here to download the driver and software