DC-DC Boost Module (10-32V to 12-35V)
- Units in Stock: 293
- Date Added: Friday 06 May, 2011
Add to Cart:
Height:23.5mm(including the heatsink)
Input current:10A(max)(please add headsink when input voltage is over 10A)
Input method:IN+:input positive;IN-:input negative;
Output voltage:12 - 35V(can be adjusted continuously)
Output power:100W(max) when cooled naturely;150(max) when cooling fans are used
Output method:OUT+:output positive;OUT-:output negative
Conversion efficiency: 94%(measured when input 16V and output 19V/2.5A)
Work temperature:-40 degrees centigrade to 85 degrees centigrade
Full-load temperature rise:45 degrees centigrade
Empty-load current:typicaly 25mA
Short circuit protection:none(please add overcurrent protection device)
Input inverse protection:none(you can add diode by series connection)
How to use
First give the right input voltage,and then monitor the output voltage with a multimeter and regulate the potentiometer to change the output voltage until you get the right value.(usually output increase when turning clockwise and decrease counterclockwise)The output voltage can be adjusted continously.
- when temperature outside is over 40 degrees centigrade,please lower the power or add cooling fans.
- no matter how you adjust the multimeter,the output voltage can not be lower than input voltage.
- DIY,an adjustable output power supply in you cars:connect the 12V power in your cars and you can give power to your laptop computer or some other devices.
- power supply for your electronic devices.adjust the output voltage to the value you want as long as the current is not over than the rated current.
- power supply for system before class:when you are working in a project and you need about 24V power supply,but you only have a 10-18V battery,so you can choose this module.