DC-DC Power Ripple Filter
- Units in Stock: 0
- Date Added: Friday 06 May, 2011
Module Properties: Filter Power
Module Size: Length:34mm, Width:21mm, height:23mm
Input voltage: 3-25V
Output voltage :3-25V (Output 0-3V lower than the input ,infected by the output current)
Output current: 2A(max)
Wiring: pad lead
Input:( shown in the picture)connected with the positive and negative audio-visual equipment
Output:(shown in the picture)connected with the car battery's positive and negative.
Note: the noise factors, each person's situation is different, so the module can not completely solve your problem, please contact us in solving the problem as long as the module does not function.
- This module is a common-mode module,so the positive and the negative of the power supply both should go through this module and connect to the load,or the effect of the filter will be reduced.
- Because there are certain common-mode inductor resistance, so the module will be 1-3V voltage difference, and with the current proportional to the size.
- As cores are fragile items, if the module you received is damaged during shipping, please contact us.
When your car DVD, or some audio-visual equipment are effected by the stripes and fringe interference which is caused by the infection of the car ignitions, it will be a good choice to use this module to solve your problems.
Remarks for use
The filter sometimes is a source of the harassment which is isolated with the audio-visual equipment, so take notice of the following points:
- To determine the source of interference: If the harassment come from the car engine, connecte the module to the input of audio-visual equipment ,it will filter the power supplyand thus isolate the harassment problem.To check the problem is to turn off the engine, open the audio-visual equipment and to see whether noise and image interference is eliminated.If eliminated, then the harassment source is the engine. if only improved, then the interference source is not the engine.
- Wiring: This module is a common mode filter, so you should make the positive and the negative power supply both go through the filter so that it can achieve the best effect, otherwise the effect will be halved.Some friends just isolate the positive and connect the Module's negative input and output with the body of the car, in this way the effect will be reduced by half. If the negative terminal of your audio-visual equipment is mounted directly on the body and can not be isolated, it is best to buy another kind of the module.