Arduino USB-SD MP3 Shield -- New Version
- Units in Stock: 687
- Date Added: Sunday 08 July, 2012
Add to Cart:
We already designed an Arduino Wave Shield. However, it doesn't support MP3 format. So now here comes Arduino MP3 Shield. This shield is more powerful and flexible. It supports both wave and mp3 format. Both SD card and U-disk are supported directly. Also there is an on-board 64Mbit flash which could store music files.
There is a standard 3.5mm headset jacket on the shield. You could connect with a standard earphone. We also integrate an audio amplifier on the shield. You could connect loudspeaker directly.
- Plug in and play for Arduino
- Control by Serial UART interface or keys onboard.
- Directly drive 32ohm headset.
- On-board Audio Amplifier to drive 3W/4Ω external loudspeaker.
- 32 levels adjustable volume.
- Support FAT16/FAT32 file system.
- Support both SD/SDHC card and U-Disk.
- On board 64MBit SPI-FLASH.
- Support copying audio files from SD card or U-Disk to SPI-FLASH.
- Supporting Sleep Mode.
- Support 16K~320Kbps MP3 files and 8K~44.1KHz sampling rate WAV files (SPI-FLASH only supports MP3 format)
Plug in and play.
Note: SD card or U-disk is not contained in the product list.
Qty Discounts Off Price