Mini WiFi Module
- Units in Stock: 230
- Date Added: Sunday 26 September, 2010
Add to Cart:
The 802.11/b/g USB interface mini card module UG5681 is
designed to users a secure cost-effective high-speed wireless LAN access
anywhere at any time. With seamless roaming, fully interoperability and advanced
security with WEP standard, it allow user to switch to different vendors' Access
Points through the wireless networks and to prevent
The wireless LAN is compliant to IEEE 802.11b and IEEE
802.11g standard. The data rate of 802.11g is up to 54Mbps and fallback rates of
48, 36, 24, 18, 12, 9, 6Mbps. The data rates of 802.11b is up to 11Mbps and
fallback rates of 5.5, 2, 1 Mbps. It also provides friendly UI, which include
fully interoperability and advanced security with entering WEP key. It can allow
user to switch to different vendors' AP.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g standard.
- Support 64/128 bits WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK and
IEEE 802.1X standard for security.
- Allow auto fallback data rate for optimized reliability,
throughput and transmission range.
- Support Ad-hoc mode (peer to peer) and Infrastructure
mode (client-server) communication.
- Drivers support Windows 2000/ XP/Vista/ 7, Windows CE
5.0/6.0 , Linux.
- Auto scan to find AP nearby and show signal strength for
- Support AES, TKIP, WPA, IEEE 802.1x and CCX.
- Comply with 802.11e. Support WMM and WMM power
- Support WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Security).
- Size: 12mm x 24mm
Reference Application Diagram
Manual and Driver
for Window XP/Vista or Win7