1.8KM NRF24L01+ Module, PA+LNA, w/ Antenna
- Model: WLE_NRF_01D1K8
- Units in Stock: 770
- Date Added: Monday 15 July, 2013
Add to Cart:
This module uses the newest 2.4GHz transceiver from Nordic Semiconductor, the nRF24L01+. This transceiver IC operates in the 2.4GHz band and has many new features! On board PA and LNA make it transmit over 1km easily.
- 2.0V~3.6V power supply
- On-board ceramic 2.4GHz Antenna
- 1.8Km transmission Range
- 250kbps to 2Mbit Data Rate
- +22dB Max transmitting power
- -40 ~ +85 Centigrade working temperature
- Software selectable channel from 2400MHz to 2525MHz (125 Selectable channels)
- Pins broken out : VCC, CE, CSN, SCK, MOSI, MISO, IRQ, GND
- Standard 0.1" (2.54mm) spacing pins
||Supply (+1.9V - +3.6V DC)
||Chip Enable Activates RX or TX mode (Never >3.6V)
||SPI Chip Select
||SPI Slave Data Input
||SPI Slave Data Output, with tri-state option
||Maskable interrupt pin. Active low
Library for Arduino
- Wireless data transmission requires two or more modules to set up wireless link. Each module itself supports sending and receiving, but at the same time can only work in transmit mode or receive mode.
- Maximum operating voltage of this module 3.6V. CE pin could not survice voltage over 3.6V. Otherwise the module might be damaged.
- Transmission distance varies according to the testing enviornment. We tested it in open area.
- NRF24L01+ module