13.56MHZ RFID Reader/Writer Module
Save: 5% off
- Model: WIRELESS-RFID-RF32
- Units in Stock: 893
- Date Added: Saturday 12 November, 2011
Add to Cart:
This RFID module is desgined based on MFRC522. It is a highly integrated reader/writer for contactless communication at 13.56MHz. It supports ISO 14443A/MIFARE mode and MIFARE Classic (e.g. MIFARE Standard) products. Contactless communication using MIFARE higher transfer speeds up to 848kbit/s in both directions.
We embeded an MCU on this module. By sending command via UART interface, you can make it work. Operation is very easy. Most work is done by the embeded MCU. There is also a SPI interface on the board. This is the MFRC's SPI. You can access MFRC directly via this inteface.
Various host interfaces are implemented on this module:
- SPI interface
- Serial UART
- Highly integrated analog circuitry to demodulate and decode responses
- Supports ISO/IEC14443A/MIFARE
- Typical operating distance in Reader/Writer mode for communication to a ISO/IEC14443A / MIFARE is 40~50 mm
- Supports MIFARE Classic encryption in Reader/Writer mode
- Supports ISO/IEC14443A higher transfer speed communication up to 848kbit/s
- Control by Serial UART interface: Baud rate could be 2400bps ~ 115200bps, with default baud rate 9600bps
- With the chip ISO14443, it supports MIFARE standard encryption algorithm
- Configuration data is preserved in EEPROM against power cut off
- Built-in 8K EEPROM, easy to access it by sending commands
- Easy to use, by sending simple commands users can control it to read or write cards
- In compact command, command is as short as one byte
- Excellent EMC performance
- ROSH: Lead-free
- Power Supply: 4.5V~5.5V, typically 5V.
- Interface: UART (5V TTL) and SPI (3.3V TTL)
- Size: 40mm x 50mm
Baud rate could be 2400bps ~ 115200bps
- Baud Rate: 9600bps
- Parity bit: None
- Start bit: 1
- Data bit: 8
- Stop bit: 1
There are two kinds of command: Basic command and compact command. All the command are in Hex format. Please download manual for more information.
Connecting with Arduino is pretty easy. With Arduino Sensor Shield, just plug in and play.
Recently we created software tool on Windows for this module.
It could do:
- Basic command send/receive window
- Find card
- Read card's serial NO.
- Add/remove card from authorization list
- Check card in the list
- Read/write RFID card
- Read/write EEPROM
You could download here:
Source code is available but not for free for the time being.
- RFID module x1
- MIFARE1 S50 suqare white card x1
- MIFARE1 S50 key card x1
- FM110 suqare white card (compatible with MF1 S50)
- 4-pin wire x1
Qty Discounts Off Price