Network RFID Reader -- NETRFID V2, 13.56Mhz IC card
- Units in Stock: 97
- Date Added: Friday 13 July, 2012
Add to Cart:
NetRFID is a card reader that based on TCP/IP network. NetRFID can easily connect Ethernet network (LAN, WAN, MAN).It could read RFID card and send the card ID via network to your PC. Operation is very easy. It meets the needs of Internet of things.
NetRFID has 3 versions which support different RFID Cards:
- NetRFID-V1: 125Khz ID card
- NetRFID-V2: Suport almost all 13.56Mhz IC card, such as Mifare S50, S70, etc.
- NetRFID-V3: PROX CARD II, PROXKEY II, PROXCARD PLUS
- 10/100M Ethernet interface, Support automatic polarity conversion（MDI/MDIX）
- Support Network protocol such as TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP, DHCP etc.
- Support multi-to-one visit in LAN
- Support internet and transmission between different subnets.
- Support command to drive the on-board buzzer
- Fast response to HID card, Real-time transmission
- Fully support HID and its compatible card
- Effective distance is larger than 5cm
- 5V DC power supply, low power consumption less than 300MA
- Working temperature -15～75℃, Storage temperature -25～85℃
Length * Width * Height: 142mm * 100mm * 30mm
- RFID card x1
- 5V Power adaptor x1
- NetRFID module x1