This module is the same with CC1101 Wireless Data Transmittion Module V2. But its frequency is 915MHz. And the antenna is a little different, new version and smarter.Above all, we wrote code for Arduino users, which makes your programming much easier.
- Operating voltage: 3.3V ~ 3.6V, recommended 3.6V, but can not exceed 3.6V.
- Maximum working current: 30mA
- Wireless wake-up function: can wake up wireless device in low-power sleep mode
- Transmission distance: 200 to 500 meters (in open area)
- Frequency bands: 915 MHz of ISM and SRD
- Maximum operating rate: 500kbps
- Supported modulation: 2-FSK, GFSK and MSK
- High sensitivity (1.2kbps, -110dDm, packet error rate 1%)
- Built-in hardware CRC error detection and multipoint communication address control
- Low current consumption (RX: 15.6mA, 2.4kbps, 433MHz)
- Programmable control of output power, with the maximum transmission power 10mW
- Supporte activation with low-power electromagnetic waves (ie radio wake-up)
- Support Clear Channel Assessment (CCA), namaly Carrier Sense Multiple Access (CSMA)
- Address can be set via software, with programming easy.
- Standard DIP pitch interfaces (2.54mm)
- Separate 64-byte RX and TX data FIFO