Due to the rising price of NXP PN5321 IC, we have no choice but to adjust the price of this board accordingly.
We also offer two alternative:
NFC is a popular technology in recent years. We often heard this work while smart phone company such as Samsung or HTC introduces their latest high-end phones. Almost all the high-end phone in the market support NFC.
Near field communication (NFC) is a set of standards for smart phones and similar devices to establish radio communication with each other by touching them together or bringing them into close proximity, usually no more than a few centimeters.
For electronics geeks, we also want to use NFC technology to make our own things. So we build this NFC RFID module. This module is built around NXP PN532. NXP PN532 is very popular in NFC area. And the company offers much technology document to help developers. We developed this module based on the official document. And to make things easier, we also build library for this module.
This module is an updated version from PN532 NFC RFID module V3 kits.
Please note: V4 is completely compatible with V3 on hardware and software. V4 keeps exactly the same shape, installing holes and interface as V3.
Due to improved PCBA design and assembly technology, PN532 NFC V4 performs much better than V3.
|Performance||PN532 NFC V3||PN532 NFC V4||Description|
|Reading Distance on PVC Mifare tag||5~6cm||6~8cm||Improved performance on IOS14443A tags|
|Reading Distance on PVC SRT512||1~2cm||2~4cm||Improved performance on IOS14443B tags|
- Small dimension and easy to embed into your project
- Support I2C, SPI and HSU (High Speed UART), easy to change between those modes
- Support RFID reading and writing, P2P communication with peers, NFC with Android phone
- RFID reader/writer supports:
- Mifare 1k, 4k, Ultralight, and DesFire cards
- ISO/IEC 14443-4 cards such as CD97BX, CD light, Desfire, P5CN072 (SMX)
- Innovision Jewel cards such as IRT5001 card
- FeliCa cards such as RCS_860 and RCS_854
- Up to 5cm~8cm reading distance on Mifare tags, 2~4cm on square SRT512(IOS14443B) tag
- On-board level shifter, Standard 5V TTL for I2C and UART, 3.3V TTL SPI
- PN532 NFC Module V4 x1