We already have PN532 NFC RFID module V4 whose performance is good enough for most users. However, for some users, they need bigger antenna with longer reading distance. So we designed this version of NFC board.
We added amplifying part on the main board. We designed a new bigger antenna. In the following take you could compare the performance.
|Performance||PN532 NFC EV1||PN532 NFC V4||Description|
|Reading Distance on PVC Mifare tag||12~15cm||6~8cm||Improved performance on IOS14443A tags|
|Reading Distance on PVC SRT512||0 cm||2~4cm||Note that the antenna doesn’t match IOS14443B tags|
- Dimension: 52mm*34mm (main board); 102mm*160mm (antenna); 50cm (Antenna Wire)
- Support I2C, SPI and HSU (High Speed UART), easy to change between those modes
- Support RFID reading and writing, P2P communication with peers, NFC with Android phone
- On-board level shifter, Standard 5V TTL for I2C and UART, 3.3V TTL SPI
- Manual (As the software is compatible with V3, Simply refer to V3’s manual)
- DWG file of main board
- DWG file of Antenna
|Main board w/ PN532 chip||x1|
|PCB antenna board||x1|
|50cm Ipex antenna wire||x1|