- Capacity of 8Kbit EEPROM
- Divided into 16 sectors, with each sector composed of 4 blocks. Each block is 16 bytes and serves as minimum data unite.
- Each sector has a separate set of passwords and access control
- Each card has a unique 32-bit serial number
- With anti-collision mechanism, it can support multiple card operation
- No power, with build-in antenna, and contains logic circuit for encryption control and communication
- Data retention period is 10 years, and can be rewritten 100,000 times, with unlimited reading time
- Operating temperature: -20 ℃ ~ 50 ℃ (humidity 90%)
- Operating frequency: 13.56MHZ
- Communication speed: 106 Kbps
- Read and write distance: <10 cm (depend on the reader)
The electrical parts consist of an antenna and ASIC.
- Antenna: made of winding coils, suitable for packaging in IS0 card.
- ASIC: composed of a high-speed (106KB baud rate) RF interface, a control unit and a 8Kbit EEPROM.